I have the latest version of ionic-cli.
I’ve included a sample project here exhibiting the problem: https://github.com/golear91/ionic2-broken-inappbrowser
- used the cli to “start” a tabs project
- added a single provider (using generator)
- added provider to one of my tabs
- add plugin using:
ionic plugin add cordova-plugin-inappbrowser
- import & attempt to use
- get this message: “Native: InAppBrowser is not installed or you are running on a browser. Falling back to window.open, all instance methods will NOT work.”
- instance methods in fact do NOT work.
I tried removing and reinstalling using the plugin to no avail.
Any ideas for what is wrong?