HTML elements not appearing until tapped on Android devices

The application runs fine on iOS and even the Android emulators, but when I run it on the device I am greeted with mostly a blank screen.

Screen at startup (Missing 3 elements)

I will note that the text ‘Already have your pin’ has only ‘text-center’ as it’s CSS style.

If I click on an HTML element, then it appears as if nothing was wrong in the first place. As seen in the photo below.

Picture with all but one element being displayed

We released an app in the app store almost a year ago and it works perfectly. I made minimal changes to the app, rebuilt it in IONIC, and this is how it is turning out.

Tested on Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Nexus 6.

Any input is more than welcome at this point.

Edit:
Node: 0.12.18
Ionic 1.7.4
Cordova 6.4.0
The reason for some outdated version is due to an extremely narrow timeframe. We simply do not have the time to go through each devDependency to test with possible new issues. This update is just simply a new page that was copied and pasted (with min changes) of another page.

Any help please? Now that Crosswalk is unsupported we need to remove the plugin that made the HTML/CSS to work properly in our app.

I can’t imagine how anybody would be able to suggest anything without seeing relevant code.