How to play video hosted on another server, in ionicApp

I am trying to stream video form the remote server whose URL is provided in the JSON array,if i manage to bring the video in the frame using ngSanitize but my problem is ,video is working fine on my browser but when i am taking its build for android ,its not working only a snippet frame is visible,how can i play my video hosted on remote server on my ionicframework based app.

I also tried with the iframe.

In the latest version of Apache Cordova 4.0.0 Android and iOS release you’re required to whitelist any external domain resources that you want to use. By default everything is blacklisted. Add cordova whitelist plugin in to your project and whitelist the vimeo domain url.

CSP(Content Security Policy) should also add to prevent Android from complaining, although it isn’t required in all scenarios. To allow everything, add the following to your www/index.html file right below the other meta tags.
<meta http-equiv=“Content-Security-Policy” content=“default-src *; style-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’; script-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’ ‘unsafe-eval’”>

1 Like

So what you would like to prefer me to use ,video tag or iframe

video tag…better you create two templates one is to list out the video info and the other one is the details template where you can keep the only one video tag and assign the url(which you get it from the list view) dynamically.

whats wrong in continuing like this ie. listing videos inside the loop.?
can you provide me the snippet for your answer.

you will loose user experience…

with some phone motorola,videocon its working but not working on samsung huwai.