Help Us Build Visual Whiteboard Product / MVP

We seek a developer and/or partner to help us build a complete visual collaboration Product/Platform feature set that has the functionality and capabilities for visual collaboration, workflow, and templating similar to the following web product:

https://realtimeboard.com/

You MUST be hugely skilled and experienced with building modern hybrid apps. You must also have proven experience building commercial products using:

Ionic Framework
AngularJS,
NodeJS
Mongo

You MUST also be highly skilled din modern Agile engineering practices including: Scrum, User Stories, TDD, etc.

Lastly, you MUST be highly proficient with Cloud based development and deployment stacks including: Amazon AWS, Git, etc.

This job is project based and virtual… if you have the right experience, skills, and passion, and your written and oral English skills are good to excellent you can be located anywhere in the world.

If interested, please message me on this board, or email me directly at: saas.startup@protonmail.com

Thanks!

PS: We are an Enterprise SaaS Startup on the East Coast of the United States.

Hi there,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

My schedule is flexible, I would like to speak to you at your earliest convenience via Voice Call, or chat on Skype.

My rates are too Nominal, give me a chance and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Robert

Robert.cisin10@gmail.com