Header bar title ellipsis error

When I update the ionic lib to the beta version, the header title shows like this:

But, when I return from other page, it shows right:

The code is:

<ion-view title="{{title}}">

<ion-nav-buttons side="left">
        <button class="button button-clear" ng-click="logoutComfirm()">
            <i class="icon ion-power"></i>
        </button>
    </ion-nav-buttons>
    <ion-nav-buttons side="right">
        <a class="button button-clear" ng-href="#/AppointList">
            预约
            <span class="badge badge-assertive">
                {{noApointCount}}
            </span>
        </a>
    </ion-nav-buttons>

<div class="bar bar-subheader">
        <div class="button-bar tab-bar">
            <a class="button" href="#/Home/UnsignList" ng-class="{'current': currentShow == 'UnsignList'}">待签约</a>
            <a class="button" href="#/Home/SignedList" ng-class="{'current': currentShow == 'SignedList'}">已签约</a>
        </div>
    </div>

<ion-nav-view animation="false"></ion-nav-view>

</ion-view>

Do you mind posting a codepen with the code? I tried with the code you provided and could only get the effect once I scaled the screen size.

I have the same problem. It occurs if the page is initially rendered at a smaller screen size (i.e. iphone).

It’s the same issue in that if you go to another page then return to the one with the oddly rendered title, it corrects itself. Is there any way to get it to render correctly first time?

There is a “closed” issue on this. https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/issues/945

I just checked and it is fixed in the nightlies.

This is still happening to me in 1.0 beta 6. I’m using slide menu on left side. (nothing really to do with this, just fyi) Seems to only happen when I have 3 or more buttons in the navbar on the previous page.

Main page. Title is set to blank. Using ion-nav-buttons to put the icons in inside ion-view. This looks like it should. Problem is next page after I click on link.

When I click on a link in my list to goto next page I get this. Title is either cutoff and centered or cutoff and 3/4 of the way on the right side.

If I hard refresh the linked page, the title is correctly centered, however my back button is gone. (can’t really do this inside the app, only done in browser for testing. Any ideas?

I have the same problem with header title in nav-bar and icon on the right side:

I use 1.0 beta 11 version.

If text is ellipsis depends on right edge not right buttons.

The title shows as ellipsis when you have two navigation buttons to the right.

I’m using the SideMenu Template and this is one of my template views

&lt;ion-view title="Groceries" >
     &lt;ion-nav-buttons side="right">
          &lt;button class="button button-icon" ng-click="openModal()" ng-hide="data.showReorder">
           &lt;i class="icon ion-compose"></i>
      &lt;/button>
       &lt;button class="button" ng-show="data.showReorder" ng-click="data.showReorder = !data.showReorder">
         Done
       &lt;/button>
&lt;/ion-nav-buttons>

The title truncates to “Grocer…” from iPhone 5 to smaller.

I’m currently using ionic 1.3.8.

Update: I found a temporary solution. I don’t think this would be advisable but I fixed it with this:

.nav-bar-block .title {
   margin: 0;
}

I think the problem still exists in RC1.
For some reason the “left”, and “right”-properties of the div containing the title seem to be calculated differently whether I initially load the page or navigate to it.
Can somebody confirm this?

Maybe you just forget to close the tag of the icon before the title.