Getting an error while submitting ios app. ( ios10 )

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for “App”. To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSContactsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSMicrophoneUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Help needed

Thanks

My app is only using camera, and gps location, nothing else.

You have to add for each service (Location, Camera etc) the key and description to your app’s Info.plist to be compliant with the App Store privacy policy:

NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription
Advertisement would like to store a photo.

Here the full list of keys: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/General/Reference/InfoPlistKeyReference/Articles/CocoaKeys.html

Hey @pfrancesco, I’m also having this problem, I tried to add the cocoa key on the info list directly in the compiled project in xcode but it didn’t work. Is there another way to do that?

@willianmenegali and @mujtaba1 for the camera install the plugin like:

ionic plugin add cordova-plugin-camera --variable CAMERA_USAGE_DESCRIPTION=“description” --variable PHOTOLIBRARY_USAGE_DESCRIPTION=“description”

This will add NSCameraUsageDescription and NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescriptionentry to the plist. Source cordova-plugin-camera

@valter_santos_matos thanks for the tip Valter, although I tried that, it didn’t work, for some reason my CLI wasn’t getting the variables when I reinstalled (tried it several times).
So what I did was remove the iOS platform from my project, remove the plugin, reinstall the iOS platform and then reinstalled the plugin. Then I went to the plugin.xml file inside cordova-plugin-camera and changed the permissions there, that worked!

What worked for me is first removing ios platform, then remove each of the cordova plugins, re-add ios platform, re-add each cordova plugin, build ios, then you will see the variable name and values in the config.xml. Update those and it should work.

before you uninstall the plugins and redo all that. simply go to config.xml and add the description like this:

<variable name="PHOTOLIBRARY_USAGE_DESCRIPTION" value="App would like to access the library." /> <variable name="PHOTO_LIBRARY_USAGE_DESCRIPTION" value="App would like to access the library." />

source: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43132305/ionic-ios-app-store-upload-error-nsphotolibraryusagedescription-key

On which location i can get that file?