Ios - missing Info.plist key NSCalendarsUsageDescription

Hi guys,

I need some help:
After struggling with ios build for days I finally got it uploaded sucessfully :tada:. However - a minute later I received a mail from apple that there is an issue with the app… :cry:
“Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy sensitive data without a usage description. The app’s Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.”

Well I understand the problem - but not why it pops up because I do not use the calendar, nor should any of the cordova plugins have calendar access. I checked each documentation of the plugins I use and nowhere I can find a reference to calendar usage.

Do you have any idea how to figure out why apple thinks I’m using the calendar?

Following are the plugins I use:

1. cordova-plugin-inapppurchase
  2. cordova-plugin-ionic-webview
  3. cordova-plugin-market
  4. cordova-plugin-splashscreen
  5. cordova-plugin-statusbar
  6. cordova-plugin-whitelist
  7. cordova-plugin-x-socialsharing
  8. cordova-sqlite-storage
  9. es6-promise-plugin
  10. ionic-plugin-keyboard
  11. cordova-plugin-admobpro
  12. cordova-plugin-firebase

None of these should require that access. Also I do not have any custom iOS code, only the pure cordova stuff + mentioned plugins. Any ideas?

HInt:
For Android I also noticed that some plugin is adding a permission usage for ‘WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE’ and ‘READ_CONTACTS’ although it is not needed, so I have an after_prepare hook to remove those, but also these are no Calendar usages, so shouldn’t be the issue mentioned…

Thanks for any hint!

Greetings