Freelance developer

Looking for a strong freelance developer for our app in the political/ civic engagement space; remote / location open- need about 20-30 hrs per week

Hello @chtemplin

Posted on your personal PM. I am waiting for your positive reply.

Regards,
Manish Mittal

Would you consider hiring a 17 year old with more than average exposure to Ionic ?

Hello Christine,
Hope you are doing well.

I have sent you an PM.

Yes, I have all the necessary skills for this particular role and can assist you for the same.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards,
Norman F.

Hi, I am a full time freelance Hybrid Mobile Application Developer. I have 3.5 years of experience in developing mobile applications using Ionic framework. Contact me to know more about my skills and the apps I have done so far.

Email: salman.ullahkhan@yahoo.com

Hi There,

i have 8+ experience in PHP API, Ionic2, Ionice3, ReactJS, Laravel, AngularJS, MySQL, MogoDB.
ankit.gorasiya@gmail.com is my email
ankit.gorasiya is my skype.

Too look forward your replay
Thanks

Check our work here
https://hybapps.com/
then if you want to contact us send us throw sales@hybapps.com

Hi, I am Luis, Software Engineer and Ionic Developer. I’d be happy to help you in your project. I’ve developed a lot of apps and half of them for universities and political institutions so I think I’d be a good fit. Contact me at contacto@luiskchacon.com.
Thanks,
Luis

babaahmedadnan@gmail.com

Email me project details

Would you be able to provide samples of your work and link to your code
please?

Thanks.

Sure, would you give me an email to send you some samples?

Hi! Happy to help. I’m an experienced ionic mobile app developer. My github profile is - https://github.com/divyanshuchat
I would be happy to help in developing your app with the requested features. Could you please share more information about the app on my email - divyanshu.chat@gmail.com

I am experienced in cross platform iOS and Android app development using Ionic 2,3 Framework, Angular, Firebase, API JSON data integration and other native features like Push Notifications using Firebase, ionic cloud and oneSignal. I’ve used ionic cloud for deploying apps for real time testing on android and iOS devices, GitHub for code sharing and change management, AWS for server-side API/code hosting and Xcode/Android studio for iOS and android app builds, releases and publishing to stores.

My experience and through my previous gigs I’ve possessed the capacity to create applications with usefulness like API access, integration with Firebase, Backend on NodeJs, PHP and have extensive hands on experience in building features like client signup and information exchange database, login, social login utilizing facebook, twitter, geo-location and social sharing, messaging apps, user profile etc. and many different components relying upon the client prerequisites. Also experienced in google maps API, geo-location, geo-fencing and other google api features.

Some of the projects I’ve done in the past have included features like social signup, push notifications, stripe payments, geo location, geo fencing, deep linking and more.