Footer Input Hides Navbar?!

Hi!
So I ran into one :point_up:t2: problem in my Ionic V1 app where the input in the footer (Send a message) is broken cause it slides the header bar and page content (messages) up and hides the header bar.

I updated everything to ionic@latest, I’m learning the new update. The same issue happens, if I have an input in the footer (instant messaging app / we all do it) the navbar slides up and out of view.

Attached is a screenshot of the bug (Ionic V1).

Tip? Suggestions? Fixes? Link?
Anything, please!

Show us the code of that page.
Also include your ionic info output please.

Just got off the computer, it’s a basic ionic module that has a navbar and content then at the bottom is the ion-footer which is where the input is located.

After clicking on the input to engage/activate the keyboard the whole app (all content) other than my footer that sticks to the top of my keyboard slides up out of view.

I have all of the latest scripts, CLI, Frameworks, etc.

You still didn’t post the code or ionic info as I asked you to. That is sad.

I expect you to just do what people trying to help you ask you to do. That is how community support works.
If you don’t, I (and hopefully everybody else) will just ignore your topic for your to find a solution yourself. Good luck.

You’re right @Sujan12, I was being ignorant. I apologize. I’m currently on my laptop.

Here’s the ionic info you’ve requested.

C:\Users\******\Dropbox\apps\basic (master)
λ ionic info

cli packages:

@ionic/cli-plugin-cordova       : 1.5.0 (C:\Users\******\Dropbox\apps\basic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-plugin-cordova)
@ionic/cli-plugin-ionic-angular : 1.4.0 (C:\Users\******\Dropbox\apps\basic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-plugin-ionic-angular)
@ionic/cli-utils                : 1.6.0 (C:\Users\******\Dropbox\apps\basic\node_modules\@ionic\cli-utils)
ionic (Ionic CLI)               : 3.6.0 (C:\Users\******\Dropbox\apps\basic\node_modules\ionic)

global packages:

Cordova CLI : 7.0.1

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 2.0.2
Cordova Platforms  : browser 4.1.0
Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.5.3

System:

Android SDK Tools : 25.2.5
Node              : v6.10.1
OS                : Windows 10
npm               : 3.10.10