Input in the footer, it does not working!

I really have solved many issues with 1717 nightly version but I do not understand when I input the footer to the keyboard on android 4.2.2 on top, and it really is locked, you can see my status no? I’ve actually read a lot of posts but can not find a relevant solution, please help me as soon as possible okay! I’m so tired of this error

my example Here

tks for your watching!

I threw this into a blank starter app. For some reason, I don’t get the map to show. It’s probably something to do with API keys.

However, the general layout works. Click in the bottom footer works too on iOS. Unfortunately, I don’t have Android to test on.

In the next week (maybe less), the Ionic team is going to release some major keyboard enhancements. Hopefully this will fix the problem for Android.

I’m also having this problem, android only. On ios the footer (mine is in a modal) pops up above the keyboard after input focus. But, on android, the footer stays hidden beneath the keyboard. It’s a showstopper for me.

I’m using the nightlies.