Failed to deploy to device, no devices found

Good day,
I had stopped for a while in mobile development,
around me I’m having trouble running an app with ionic on my device, as this is not found.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/11020409/
They could help me?

My device is Moto G lollipop 5.0.

$ echo $PATH 

/home/dev/.linuxbrew/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/db/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin:/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle:/usr/lib/ant/bin:/home/dev/Projects/sdks/android-sdk-linux/platforms:/home/dev/Projects/sdks/android-sdk-linux/tools

Help me, please!

This isn’t an Ionic problem, it isn’t a Cordova problem, it’s an issue with the Android tools not finding the device. Make sure USB debugging is turned on and use this command to make sure that adb is seeing them:

adb devices

I has followed this post but I don’t understand. ;(

https://developer.android.com/tools/device.html

~$ sudo vim /etc/udev/rules.d/51-android.rules

~$ adb devices

* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached

Make sure adb service is running. then it can only detect device

1 Like

Thanks @jariwalabhavesh,

I have upgraded the android-sdk on console and I have executed successfull,
but I could not run the adb push, because I’m not root permissions.

Read only file system on Android

Actually, it looks like “adb devices” ran successfully, but didn’t detect any devices. That’s why there was nothing on the list. As I already mentioned, the first thing you need to do is make sure the device is plugged in, and make sure usb debugging is enabled on the device.

Actually worked, I managed to run the device, but I can not access to publish the application.

Using apk: ~/Projects/mobile/whoisgoing/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-armv7-debug.apk
Installing app on device...
Launching application...
LAUNCH SUCCESS

The problem is that I can not publish the app in the device with 'adb push, accusing problem ofready / only`.

$ adb push platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-armv7-debug.apk /system/bin
failed to copy 'platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-armv7-debug.apk' to '/system/bin/android-armv7-debug.apk': Read-only file system

Look, please.

make sure usb debugging is on

I don’t use Ionic anymore.