Fail to build ios for blank app

Dear all,

I need help to build the ionic app to ios.
I create a blank ionic project, and build to ios, get the following error.

> ionic start Test
> cd Test
> ionic cordova platforms add ios
> ionic build ios

ionic version: 5.2.3
node version: v12.7.0
ios platform version: ios 4.5.5

> cordova build ios
(node:58377) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
    at /Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/lib/build.js:130:60
    at _fulfilled (/Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:854:54)
    at /Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:883:30
    at Promise.promise.promiseDispatch (/Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:816:13)
    at /Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:624:44
    at runSingle (/Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:137:13)
    at flush (/Users/caiyundong/Desktop/project/ionic/Test/platforms/ios/cordova/node_modules/q/q.js:125:13)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:75:11)
(node:58377) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:58377) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestion.

did you try install cordova ios v5.0.1?

ionic cordova platform add ios@5.0.1

hi, sonic

Yes, I did.

Do you find someone solution? i have the same problem