Build fails whatever I do

I’m trying to build the app, but here’s what I get:

ionic cordova build ios

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Ld build/emulator/My.app/My normal x86_64
(1 failure)
(node:37835) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/htorbov/Sites/My/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,My.xcworkspace,-scheme,My,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone SE,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/htorbov/Sites/My/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/htorbov/Sites/My/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
(node:37835) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:37835) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

ionic cordova build android

(node:37933) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: /Applications/Android Studio.app/Contents/gradle/gradle-4.4/bin/gradle: Command failed with exit code EACCES
    at ChildProcess.whenDone (/Users/htorbov/Sites/My/platforms/android/cordova/node_modules/cordova-common/src/superspawn.js:169:23)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:182:13)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:223:12)
    at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:394:16)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:174:19)
(node:37933) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:37933) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I’ve tried to remove and re-install node_modules, platforms, updating the ionic…

It seems that one of my modules - Facebook Login didn’t worked.