Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugManifest'

BUILD FAILED in 8s
C:\Users\est-acoelho\Documents\app-movel-master\app-movel-master\platforms\android\gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: C:\Users\est-acoelho\Documents\app-movel-master\app-movel-master\platforms\android\CordovaLib\src\org\apache\cordova\engine\SystemCookieManager.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
C:\Users\est-acoelho\Documents\app-movel-master\app-movel-master\platforms\android\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:15:5-74 Error:
uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 16 cannot be smaller than version 19 declared in library [:CordovaLib] C:\Users\est-acoelho\Documents\app-movel-master\app-movel-master\platforms\android\CordovaLib\build\intermediates\library_manifest\debug\AndroidManifest.xml as the library might be using APIs not available in 16
Suggestion: use a compatible library with a minSdk of at most 16,
or increase this projectā€™s minSdk version to at least 19,
or use tools:overrideLibrary=ā€œorg.apache.cordovaā€ to force usage (may lead to runtime failures)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ā€˜:app:processDebugManifestā€™.

Manifest merger failed : uses-sdk:minSdkVersion 16 cannot be smaller than version 19 declared in library [:CordovaLib] C:\Users\est-acoelho\Documents\app-movel-master\app-movel-master\platforms\android\CordovaLib\build\intermediates\library_manifest\debug\AndroidManifest.xml as the library might be using APIs not available in 16
Suggestion: use a compatible library with a minSdk of at most 16,
or increase this projectā€™s minSdk version to at least 19,
or use tools:overrideLibrary=ā€œorg.apache.cordovaā€ to force usage (may lead to runtime failures)

Cordova Version : 9.0.0
Android : 8.0.0

Try this:

add this line to Config.xml file >

<preference name="android-minSdkVersion" value="19" />

> ionic cordova rm android
> npm cache clear --force
> ionic cordova add android
> ionic cordova run android

I hope solve your problem.

Somehow i solved it, but now i get:

Source and destination must not be the same.

1 Like

solve this - Ionic 4 - error on ionic cordova android build ā€œSource and destination must not be sameā€

Can you say how you solved? i didnā€™t understand