Error when loading page

I’ve been working on this app for a few days now and had no problems until now. The index code is unchanged from the one that will be made once you start a project. Only been working on the custom js file and the home.html, even when I disable these in the build the following error pops-up:

Error: [$compile:ctreq] Controller ‘ionNavBar’, required by directive ‘ionNavButtons’, can’t be found!
AngularJS
at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:7703:12
at getControllers (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:14168:19)
at nodeLinkFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:14337:35)
at compositeLinkFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:13730:13)
at nodeLinkFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:14330:24)
at compositeLinkFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:13730:13)
at publicLinkFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:13626:30)
at boundTranscludeFn (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:13750:21)
at controllersBoundTransclude (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:14357:18)
at ngDirective.link (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:28908:5)

Earlier this morning there was no error message in the output. So after trying to find the problem in the code I added today I went back to the build that ran no error. For some reason even this 1 now gives this error.

Also i’ve come across this ionic post. In this the imported javascript gets the blame. But I use the same one since the start?

Any tips/ideas to find what is causing this and why it just popped up?

This same error happened to me. I put an angular-gettext translate attribute directive on the <ion-view> element. That wasn’t what I wanted anyway… so removing it also fixed this problem.