Error when installing app-scripts

Hello im new on ionic,
i trying the CRUD tutorials from :

the site told me to do : npm install @ionic/app-scripts@latest --save-dev

but when i do that, it returns an error :

npm WARN deprecated babili@0.1.2: babili has been renamed to babel-minify. Please update to babel-minify
npm WARN deprecated babel-preset-babili@0.1.4: babili has been renamed to babel-minify. Please update to babel-preset-minify
npm WARN deprecated object-keys@0.2.0: Please update to the latest object-keys
easlyionic@0.0.1 C:\Users\alvus\Desktop\easlyionic
`-- @ionic/app-scripts@2.1.3

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@^1.0.0 (node_modules\chokidar\node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@1.1.2: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"win32","arch":"x64"})
npm WARN ajv-keywords@2.1.0 requires a peer of ajv@>=5.0.0 but none was installed.

Tried : npm cache clean --force

But the error still showed

I don’t see the error. Where is it please? Does your project not build?

npm WARN deprecated babili@0.1.2: babili has been renamed to babel-minify. Please update to babel-minify
npm WARN deprecated babel-preset-babili@0.1.4: babili has been renamed to babel-minify. Please update to babel-preset-minify
npm WARN deprecated object-keys@0.2.0: Please update to the latest object-keys

@AaronSterling this is the error

Does it say error anywhere? I’ve missed it if it did. It looks as though the tutorial is out of date and you’re getting warnings that some dependency libraries are old. But you didn’t answer my other question. Does your project build?

ah sorry i see what u mean…
no error message just “WARN” alert, i think its a error that will lead to program error.
is it okay to leave the “WARN” alert?

so the thing that i need to do to remove the “WARN” alert is just updating the component r8?

Warnings are warnings and can be ignored. These definitely can be.
One of the things you use could probably do something against these, but the developer would have to change stuff.

okay, thanks for the reply