Error when build ionic app with native-geocoder plugin in ios

hey
i’m currently use cordova-plugin-nativegeocoder ad it’s work well on android but when trying build the application on IOS simulator it’s give me this errors

The following build commands failed:
	CompileSwift normal x86_64 /Volumes/Partion/App/Projects/365Deal-Final/platforms/ios/365Deal/Plugins/cordova-plugin-nativegeocoder/NativeGeocoder.swift
	CompileSwiftSources normal x86_64 com.apple.xcode.tools.swift.compiler
(2 failures)
(node:14920) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Volumes/Partion/App/Projects/365Deal-Final/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,365Deal.xcworkspace,-scheme,365Deal,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,-destination,platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone SE,build,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Volumes/Partion/App/Projects/365Deal-Final/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Volumes/Partion/App/Projects/365Deal-Final/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
(node:14920) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

my ionic info

cli packages: (/usr/local/lib/node_modules)

@ionic/cli-utils  : 1.19.1
    ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.19.1

global packages:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0 

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.6
    Cordova Platforms  : android 6.4.0 ios 4.5.4
    Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.2

System:

ios-deploy : 1.9.2 
    ios-sim    : 6.1.2 
    Node       : v8.4.0
    npm        : 4.2.0 
    OS         : macOS Sierra
    Xcode      : Xcode 8.2.1 Build version 8C1002 
Installed platforms:
  android 6.4.0
  ios 4.5.4

any help in this error
thanks in advance :smiley:

any help here , i’m still cannot solve this problem :neutral_face:

i’m able to solve this problem ,
the problem was happen because a conflict in swift version , there is two version of swift were setup in my machine version 3.2 with Xcode 8.2.1 , and version 4 with Xcode 9.2 , the default version was 3.2 so i switched to version 4 by select-xcode --switch PathTo/Xcode9.2/Xcode.app my problem was successfully , thank you