Error running Ionic app

I am following this link to learn Ionic:

After running ionic cordova run ios I get:
(node:13712) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): xcodebuild was not found. Please install version 7.0.0 or greater from App Store
(node:13712) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
And for Android I get:
(node:10000) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): Error: cmd: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
null
(node:10000) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
After that I get:
[OK] Your app has been deployed.
Did you know you can live-reload changes from your app with --livereload?
But dont see any emulator.

Any idea?

Actually, seems like I got a bit further. After running ionic cordova run and replying with Android I had Emulator running. A few different screens were changing but then I got a popup with error:

Any idea?

Are you using an older Android device?
Can you provide ionic info and your device information?

Thanks

Ionic I think is the latest. Tell me how I can check. As for device I am running emulator, it’s not even going to my device.

Run ionic info in the console of your project and post the output you are getting.

@ionic/cli-utils : 1.19.2
ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.20.0

global packages:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.0.0

local packages:

@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.8
Cordova Platforms  : none
Ionic Framework    : ionic-angular 3.9.2

System:

Node : v8.9.4
npm  : 5.6.0
OS   : Windows 10

Environment Variables:

ANDROID_HOME : not set

Misc:

backend : pro

This is strange when you are trying to run it on Android.

What does cordova platform list return?

What does ionic cordova requirements return?

cordova requirements
Android Studio project detected

Requirements check results for android:

Java JDK: installed 1.8.0
Android SDK: installed true
Android target: installed android-27,android-26,android-25,android-24,android-23,android-22,android-21
Gradle: installed d:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\gradle\gradle-4.1\bin\gradle

Requirements check results for ios:
Apple macOS: not installed
Cordova tooling for iOS requires Apple macOS
(node:12828) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 1): CordovaError: Some of requirements check failed
(node:12828) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

3 posts were split to a new topic: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerException: Unable to merge dex

A post was merged into an existing topic: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerException: Unable to merge dex

Use the below preference in config.xml -
<preference name="loadUrlTimeoutValue" value="700000" />

i implemented . but it’s not working

this preference solve my issue of “Connection to the server was unscuccessful”.