Error in ionic emulate ios

I`m new on ionic...i have this problem above when i start ionic emulate ios

014-11-03 22:12:45.708 ios-sim[1166:155801] stderrPath: /Users/nesralla/Documents/Projeto_Nodejs/myApp/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log
2014-11-03 22:12:45.708 ios-sim[1166:155801] stdoutPath: /Users/nesralla/Documents/Projeto_Nodejs/myApp/platforms/ios/cordova/console.log
Usage of ‘–family’ is deprecated in 3.x. Use --devicetypeid instead.
Usage of ‘–retina’ is deprecated in 3.x. Use --devicetypeid instead.
Session could not be started: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=2 “Simulator session timed out.” UserInfo=0x7fd22af048b0 {NSLocalizedDescription=Simulator session timed out.}
Error: /Users/nesralla/Documents/Projeto_Nodejs/myApp/platforms/ios/cordova/run: Command failed with exit code 1
at ChildProcess.whenDone (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/cordova/superspawn.js:135:23)
at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)
at maybeClose (child_process.js:753:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (child_process.js:820:5)

good morning , I am also new to this framework and the truth that I’m going crazy looking for the solution to this problem.

I have not tested it with Android, but will try to see if it works well .

I followed all the installation steps and these are the features of my software:

• Node version: v0.10.31
  • Npm; v2.1.6
  • Cordova: 4.0.0
  • Xcode6

See if someone can help us.

Looks like I found a solution , opening the emulator from Xcode , not from the terminal. I missed a lot that does not work because it was open properly from the browser application built to the point that I wanted to emulate ios .

In order for me to work, I went into my project directory . When we’re inside select " platforms " (keep in mind that we added the platform and we did build) , if you have successfully compiled the whole project should appear with the file extension "* .xcodeproj " if you have selected ios .

On my way I work, I have to work well , but if anyone has a solution to the problem since agardecería your answer :slight_smile:

Sorry if my English is not very good.