Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args

I get the following error when I try to run ionic build ios on my Mac. I’ve already re-installed XCode, and tried adding and removing the platform and building multiples times, but to no success. This problem started right after I’ve updated my operating system with the latest Apple updates from a few weeks back.

I’m completely stuck, any advice how to fix this will be highly appreciated!

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	Ld /Users/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/app-asdasdasdasfwe/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/app/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/app.build/Debug-iphoneos/app.build/Objects-normal/arm64/app normal arm64
(1 failure)

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/user/Documents/app/Development/app/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,app.xcworkspace,-scheme,app,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,app.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/user/Documents/app/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/user/Documents/app/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

I got the error, Image Picker Plugin no longer works. It would be great if someone from the Ionic would take a look at it.

Hi i am getting same error with Image Picker plugins have you found any soluation?