Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args deploying to IOS

I can’t deploy my Ionic App to iOS devices even after performing all of the tasks mentioned in this forum. I followed all of the steps required for code signing so I’m no longer getting that error. Now I’m getting the following:

The following build commands failed:
Ld /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/apname/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/appname.build/Debug-iphoneos/appname.build/Objects-normal/arm64/appname normal arm64
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-workspace,appname.xcworkspace,-scheme,Mundo,-configuration,Debug,-destination,generic/platform=iOS,-archivePath,appname.xcarchive,archive,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/laroca/Documents/appname/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/laroca/Documents/appname/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

I tried the following to no avail:
ionic remove platform ios
ionic platforms rm ios
ionic platforms add ios
ionic run

The code signing issue appears to be resolved but I can’t get past this current issue. Please help. I’ve never been able to deploy to IOS.

What is your ionic info output?
What is the full error message you are getting?

That’s the entire error message with the exception of:
[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova run ios (exit code 1).

Otherwise I’m only getting the following:

CompileC /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/sqlite3.o Mundo/Plugins/cordova-sqlite-storage/sqlite3.c normal arm64 c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
cd /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios
export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/node_modules/.bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=c99 -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-cache-path=/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache.noindex -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache.noindex/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-float-conversion -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-objc-literal-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -DDEBUG=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.3.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=9.0 -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -Wno-comma -Wno-block-capture-autoreleasing -Wno-strict-prototypes -iquote /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/usr/local/lib/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/include -I/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -FMundo/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4 -w -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1 -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_MEMSTATUS=0 -DSQLITE_OMIT_DECLTYPE -DSQLITE_OMIT_DEPRECATED -DSQLITE_OMIT_PROGRESS_CALLBACK -DSQLITE_OMIT_SHARED_CACHE -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=2 -DSQLITE_OMIT_LOAD_EXTENSION -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS4 -DSQLITE_ENABLE_RTREE -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_PAGE_SIZE=1024 -DSQLITE_DEFAULT_CACHE_SIZE=2000 -include /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch/Mundo-Prefix-gifidhfkfxyjdqemeetdbmrwwpty/Mundo-Prefix.pch -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/sqlite3.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/sqlite3.dia -c /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/Mundo/Plugins/cordova-sqlite-storage/sqlite3.c -o /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/sqlite3.o

CompileC /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IonicKeyboard.o Mundo/Plugins/ionic-plugin-keyboard/IonicKeyboard.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/node_modules/.bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands"
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -arch arm64 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=c99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-cache-path=/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache.noindex -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache.noindex/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-float-conversion -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-objc-literal-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DDEBUG=1 -DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.3.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -miphoneos-version-min=9.0 -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -Wno-comma -Wno-block-capture-autoreleasing -Wno-strict-prototypes -iquote /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Mundo-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/usr/local/lib/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/include -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/include -I/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -FMundo/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4 -include /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch/Mundo-Prefix-aedcoziidmctgohcfmmdogecewgm/Mundo-Prefix.pch -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IonicKeyboard.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IonicKeyboard.dia -c /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/Mundo/Plugins/ionic-plugin-keyboard/IonicKeyboard.m -o /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/IonicKeyboard.o

Ld /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Mundo normal arm64
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=9.0
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch arm64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.3.sdk -L/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -F/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -FMundo/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4 -filelist /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Mundo.LinkFileList -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/Frameworks -miphoneos-version-min=9.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Mundo_lto.o -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -final_output -Xlinker /Applications/Mundo.app/Mundo -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device/libCordova.a -weak_framework ImageIO -framework CoreLocation -framework AVFoundation -lz -framework MessageUI -framework Bolts -framework FBSDKCoreKit -framework FBSDKLoginKit -framework FBSDKShareKit -weak_framework WebKit -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Mundo_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/Mundo
duplicate symbol OBJC_CLASS$_APPEmailComposer in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposer-2D18A27AAF67A09E.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposer-BCBC666B1B75CF57.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_APPEmailComposer in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposer-2D18A27AAF67A09E.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposer-BCBC666B1B75CF57.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_CLASS$_APPEmailComposerImpl in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposerImpl-33385AB57C27BE7D.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposerImpl-B1D7B09394E6D477.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_APPEmailComposerImpl in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposerImpl-33385AB57C27BE7D.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/arm64/APPEmailComposerImpl-B1D7B09394E6D477.o
ld: 4 duplicate symbols for architecture arm64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Ld /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Mundo normal armv7
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=9.0
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS11.3.sdk -L/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -F/Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device -FMundo/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4 -filelist /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Mundo.LinkFileList -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/Frameworks -miphoneos-version-min=9.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Mundo_lto.o -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -final_output -Xlinker /Applications/Mundo.app/Mundo -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC /Users/laroca/Documents/Mundo/platforms/ios/build/device/libCordova.a -weak_framework ImageIO -framework CoreLocation -framework AVFoundation -lz -framework MessageUI -framework Bolts -framework FBSDKCoreKit -framework FBSDKLoginKit -framework FBSDKShareKit -weak_framework WebKit -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Mundo_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Mundo
duplicate symbol OBJC_CLASS$_APPEmailComposer in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposer-2D18A27AAF67A09E.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposer-BCBC666B1B75CF57.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_APPEmailComposer in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposer-2D18A27AAF67A09E.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposer-BCBC666B1B75CF57.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_CLASS$_APPEmailComposerImpl in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposerImpl-33385AB57C27BE7D.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposerImpl-B1D7B09394E6D477.o
duplicate symbol OBJC_METACLASS$_APPEmailComposerImpl in:
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposerImpl-33385AB57C27BE7D.o
/Users/laroca/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mundo-bfqgfiilftgpjvcfjxixwpxvluxh/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/Mundo/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/Mundo.build/Debug-iphoneos/Mundo.build/Objects-normal/armv7/APPEmailComposerImpl-B1D7B09394E6D477.o

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

Can you open Xcode before running this command?
Sometimes you have to install something extra (additional tools), before the command will work.
Opening Xcode will prompt you to do so.

I actually had xCode open because I was resolving the code signing issue. Once I fixed that then I got the above mentioned error. And I also tried upgrading xCode given that my MAC was indicating there was an update available. None of that resolved the issue.

I fixed it doing this:

1. Updating xCode (5GB downloaded to try to find a solution)
  2. Updating all my libraries (Yeah! I spent too much time): [sudo] npm i npm @ latest -g
  3. Updating all local libs (again): npm update
  4. Trying: ionic cordova platform update ios
  5. Finally worked !!! cordova plugin save && cordova platform rm ios && cordova platform add ios

Conclusion: I really recommend start on point 5 to try to fix it …