ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND error showing on ionic 4 after create android apk file

I have started a new demo app by the command “ionic start myApp sidemenu”

After creating a new app, I add the platform for android device and after creating an APK file install that and trying to lunch the app but showing error ‘ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND’.

So After a search on google found one solution fixed this
please check this link https://ionicframework.com/docs/v3/wkwebview/#downgrading-to-uiwebview

also added below code in config.xml

Also deleted the line from index.html.

after all the changes created a new apk file and installed the apk file, then ‘ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND’ issue solved but not showing any content, showing blank.
And I have inspected and get an error ‘Failed to load module script: The server responded with a non-JavaScript MIME type of “”. Strict MIME type checking is enforced for module scripts per HTML spec.’

hi Subha3888

just created a new project as command
ionic start myApp sidemenu

and then run one more command for apk file
ionic cordova build android --prod

then find a apk file inside platform
platforms\android\app\build\outputs\apk\debug

you need to just create ones again a project following these steps. it will solve your problem
cheers!!

@ishaquemujtaba
I have tried with this, and the same issue. also tried with android studio
I have tried with android@8.0.0 and android@7.1.0, but in both cases, the same problem showing.

your are using any api’s inside your app because it is not apk problem it is showing error while running at localhost

Thank you for your reply. but i have fixed this issue. Thanks again for your help.