Detect first run after install

Hiya all, I’d like to create a app where right after install and first run it asks you to enter your profile information. After first run it should direct you to normal functionality. After first run profile should be accessible for editing but not ask you again to enter your information right away next time you run the app. Could I ask the app to detect a variable saved on window.storage? Then have the $state detect whether this variable has a value? If anyone could provide me some guidance. I’d greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

2 Likes

There are about 4 topics or so in the last 3 pages of topics that have asked the same question, the search button on the top right is really really helpful and works well! Give it a try and see if you can get your question answered that way

I saw that, looking in local storage and that’s a solution I was looking more for guidance, Is that the correct way to figure out if its a first run? Is there another way to check maybe? I did not find any results for detect fist run after install. Thanks anyways.

2 Likes