Collection-repeat bugging when in an ng-if parent

I’m having some trouble with collection-repeat. I have one that’s inside an ng-if, and once that ng-if turns to false and then back to true, it stops working (if I try to scroll, each item disappears one by one), and it throws up an error in the debug log:

file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js: Line 19387 : TypeError: Cannot read property 'dimensions' of undefined
    at Object.resize (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:41879:31)
    at rerender (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:48652:33)
    at HTMLElement.rerenderOnResize (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:48657:9)
    at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:11047:14
    at forEach (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:8147:20)
    at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:11045:7
    at Object.triggerHandler (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:11061:17)
    at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:47495:28
    at processQueue (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:20962:27)
    at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:20978:27

Here’s a codepen that reproduces the problem: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/pvPYBB?editors=101

Why not move “config” to another “view”?

Anyway, looks like ionic bug

I don’t understand what you mean. There is no “config” in my code

You got a button that call toggle() function on-tab right?

Well, I supposed that this button will open a modal for config or to “view something else” right?

What I said was instead of hide some content and show other, use views, to navigate.

I dont know if you understand me, english is not my primary language :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, I got it. I’ll try using views, then. I have a hard time with them, though. :confused: