Code Signing Error

So I am trying to run my application on my iPhone but I got these errors, I would like to mention one thing I am using a template that I have bought and it showing in
my error “com.csform.ionic.yellow” and I was wondering have to fix this problem and how to add my profiles and app ID

Code Signing Error: Failed to create provisioning profile. The app ID “com.csform.ionic.yellow” cannot be registered to your development team. Change your bundle identifier to a unique string to try again.
Code Signing Error: No profiles for ‘com.csform.ionic.yellow’ were found: Xcode couldn’t find any iOS App Development provisioning profiles matching ‘com.csform.ionic.yellow’.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 11.1’

simply change that identifier to your domain inyour config.xml then rebuild your project with ionic build.

Are you aleady set provisioning profile within Xcode for register to your development team

1. Select Project Name from Left menu.
  2. Select TARGETS option in left adjutant panel
    See see this picture for your reference
    Originally : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41565996/how-to-set-provisioning-profile-manually-in-xcode8

I’m not sure how to apply this to an ionic app created in Visual Code. I haven’t used xCode and don’t see any of these items for provisioning profiles. How do you make this work for Ionic?

How do you select an Ionic project name in xCode? You can’t open an Ionic project in xCode in order to set provisioning.

look for the xcode projet in platforms/ios/
and change the identifier if not already done

Code signing is required for product type

Thanks for replying. Is this the line?
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = “iPhone Distribution”;

It was initially null and I added iPhone Distribution but that didn’t work.

Code Signing Error: Signing for “Mundo” requires a development team. Select a development team in the project editor.

open it with xcode then follow this https://ionicframework.com/docs/intro/deploying/

I had a similiar problem and found the following - add a file called build.json in your root (same level as config.xml) with the following contents - replace the developmentTeam value with your Team Id as seen here https://developer.apple.com/account/#/membership/

{
  "ios": {
    "debug": {
      "codeSignIdentity": "iPhone Developer",
      "developmentTeam": "DP7KW42777",
      "packageType": "development"
    },
    "release": {
      "codeSignIdentity": "iPhone Developer",
      "developmentTeam": "DP7KW42777",
      "packageType": "app-store"
    }
  }
}

I also found that by adding the following in config.xml there was no need anymore to set various Info settings, for example hiding the status bar

<platform name="ios">
        <config-file parent="NSBluetoothPeripheralUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires bluetooth access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSCalendarsUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires calendar access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSCameraUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires camera access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSContactsUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires contacts access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSLocationAlwaysAndWhenInUseUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} would like to check your location when app is active or in background</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSLocationAlwaysUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} would like to check your location when app is active or in background</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSMicrophoneUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires microphone access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSMotionUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires motion detection access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} requires photo library access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="NSRemindersUsageDescription" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <string>${EXECUTABLE_NAME} equires reminders access to function properly</string>
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="UIStatusBarHidden" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <true />
        </config-file>
        <config-file parent="UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance" platform="ios" target="*-Info.plist">
            <false />
        </config-file>

and finally, by adding
<icon height="1024" src="resources/ios/icon/AppIcon.png" width="1024" />
to the icons list, I no longer needed to manually add the 1024 icon.
So now all I do is build, archive and upload without having to change any settings.
Hope this helps.

iOS build release error (is automatically signed for development, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified)

Hi, in my xcode settings, there were no error when i set the provisioning profile.
BUT when i tried building from cmd:

ionic cordova build ios --prod – --buildFlag=“UseModernBuildSystem=0”

I get this error

Code Signing Error: No profile for team ‘ZXKJ54QXA8’ matching ‘myjiranV1_Dev’ found: Xcode couldn’t find any provisioning profiles matching ‘ZXKJ54QXA8/myjiranV1_Dev’. Install the profile (by dragging and dropping it onto Xcode’s dock item) or select a different one in the General tab of the target editor.
Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type ‘Application’ in SDK ‘iOS 12.0’