Cocoapods don't install

HI,

I have a problem when install cordova plugin for oneginal

cordova plugin add onesignal-cordova-plugin --save

Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for android
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios
apple-ios version check failed (“C:\Users\Nuria\Iamvo2\myApp\platforms\ios\cordova\apple_ios_version”), continuing anyways.
apple-xcode version check failed (“C:\Users\Nuria\Iamvo2\myApp\platforms\ios\cordova\apple_xcode_version”), continuing anyways.
Failed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’: undefined
Error: CocoaPods was not found. Please install version 1.0.1 or greater from https://cocoapods.org/

After to this, me install this cordova-plugin-cocoapod-support --savebut don’t run.
I have tried uninstalling it and everything and installing it again but it does not work. any ideas?

1 Like

have you solved this ? i have the same problem after installing latest xcode

Installing “onesignal-cordova-plugin” for ios

apple-xcode version check failed ("/Users/megasap/Documents/project/somedotcom/platforms/ios/cordova/apple_xcode_version"), continuing anyways.

apple-ios version check failed ("/Users/megasap/Documents/project/somedotcom/platforms/ios/cordova/apple_ios_version"), continuing anyways.

Failed to install ‘onesignal-cordova-plugin’: undefined
Failed to restore plugin “onesignal-cordova-plugin” from config.xml. You might need to try adding it again. Error: /Users/megasap/.rbenv/shims/pod: line 21: /usr/local/Cellar/rbenv/1.0.0/libexec/rbenv: No such file or directory

try to delete the directory and reinstall