Change ionic versio v3

I am using version 3.20.0 of ionic, and would like to use another one for example 3.0.1 or 3.0, can someone help me use a different version of ionic?
Reason: I’m having an error in all my projects, already create new, already tried in old project and still giving an error, so I want to test in another version if possible
Reason:
Error: Failed to transpile program
at new BuildError (/Users/lucaszimmermann/Desktop/www/IonicApi -Passport/node_modules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/util/errors.js:16:28)
at /Users/lucaszimmermann/Desktop/www/IonicApi -Passport/node_modules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/transpile.js:159:20
at new Promise ()
at transpileWorker (/Users/lucaszimmermann/Desktop/www/IonicApi -Passport/node_modules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/transpile.js:107:12)
at Object.transpile (/Users/lucaszimmermann/Desktop/www/IonicApi -Passport/node_modules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/transpile.js:64:12)
at /Users/lucaszimmermann/Desktop/www/IonicApi -Passport/node_modules/@ionic/app-scripts/dist/build.js:109:82
at

This is not the version of Ionic Framework, but Ionic CLI.
Ionic CLI 3.20.0 works fine with all projects and should be used for all of them.