Can't upload ios certificate

Hi All,
I have an app.
It’s app id (in the config.xml) is com.ldrsgroup.app

I’ve created all required files on my Mac (.cer file, provisioning and i also have the p12 file)
On the mac, it shows everything as valid and the certificates are good.
When Uploading them to an iOs platofrm (under settings->certificates) in the Pro platform, i get the following error:

“There was an error while submitting your credentials. Certificate, Provisioning Profile, or Cerftificate password invalid.”

I am 100% percent sure the password is correct.
I’ve followed each step on the guide in the ionicframework documents.

The certificates seem valid on my mac.

What am i missing? (I also made sure the bundle id on my app account matched the one on the config.xml file)

Please help ?
Thanks.

I have same issue. Checked all password. Checked config.xml so ids would match

I’m having the same problem. I’ve submitted a ticket to support but have not heard back yet.

Did either of you guys ever figure it out?

I actually figured this out if anyone is interested. The docs mention ‘creating a .p12’ file but really don’t go into specifics of where it’s to be used. Well it’s used as the certificate in place of the .cer file. Once I uploaded the .p12 file and the provisioning file everything worked.

Hope this helps others out running into the same problem.

That’s it usbid! I used the .p12 file and it worked just fine.

I have the same error: “There was an error while submitting your credentials. Certificate, Provisioning Profile, or Certificate password invalid.”
I uploaded the .p12 file with the correct password and the .mobileprovision file to.
The App Id is the same of config.xml… and the Doc is not clear and is very short about this process…

Please help!