Can't scroll after filtering an ion-list

Hi,

I have implemented the following code:

<ion-view title="SuperFácil" class="sf-ion-view">
    <ion-nav-buttons side="left">

</ion-nav-buttons>
    <ion-nav-buttons side="right">
        <a class="button button-icon icon ion-plus-round c-white sf-small-icon" href="#/app/addProduct"></a>
    </ion-nav-buttons>
    <ion-content class="has-header">
        <label class="item item-input sf-search-product">
            <i class="icon ion-search placeholder-icon"></i>
            <input type="text" placeholder="Buscar" ng-model="searchText">
                </label>
        <ion-list>
            <ion-item ng-repeat="product in products | orderBy:'name' | filter:searchText" class="sf-ion-item-no-link">
                <p class="c-white f-open-sans g-left g-reset-margin sf-ion-item-title">{{product.name}} {{product.brand}}
                    <br/>
                    <span class="sf-ion-item-subtitle c-gray">{{product.measure}} {{product.presentation}}</span>
                </p>
                <ion-option-button class="sf-ion-item-option">
                    <i class="ion-edit c-white"></i>
                </ion-option-button>
                <ion-option-button class="sf-ion-item-option" ng-click="removeItem(product)">
                    <i class="ion-trash-a c-white"></i>
                </ion-option-button>
            </ion-item>
        </ion-list>
    </ion-content>
</ion-view>

When I first enter this view, everything works fine. The problem starts when I enter a term in the search input, it filters correctly. But when I go back and come back to this view or any other view with a list that requires scrolling, I am unable to scroll. I have tested this code in the iOS simulator.

Thank you :smile:

Mind throwing together a codepen for this, I can test it out and see whats going on.

I created the codepen and everything was working fine. So I decided to test in a real device and it works fine. Maybe it is a bug in the iOS simulator.