Wherever I try to perform any of these commands, I get error messages:
ionic serve >>> Browser (Firefox or Chrome) do not connect do localhost. It only works if a set another IP using “ionic address” -> choose IP diferent from localhost -> “ionic serve”.
ionic run android >>> “Error executing “adb devices”: error: could not install smartsocket listener: cannot bind to 127.0.0.1:5037” and other things (see below)
ionic build android >>> “java.io.IOException: Unable to establish loopback connection” and other things (see below)
- I have been using Ionic for 15 days, running those commands succesfully several times.
- These errors started to occurr after I manully close the command prompt and the Android Emulator windows in the middle of an “ionic emulate” operation (such a small thing could cause these problems?).
Java JDK 1.7.0_45 and 1.8.0_71
Android SDK - Almost all packages (see: http://tinypic.com/r/2irr80l/9)
Antivirus: Kaspersky -> disabled
Windows firewall -> disabled
JAVA_HOME C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_71
PATH C:\Users\EscolhaFacil\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools;C:\Users\EscolhaFacil\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\tools;C:\Users\EscolhaFacil\AppData\Roaming\npm and dozens of other things
—Solutions that I tried, but didn’t solved the problem----
- adb kill-server then adb start-server
- adb -P 5038 start-server (start ADB server on onther port, default is :5037)
- adb -H 192.168.1.56 start-server (start ADB server on the same IP that I get “ionic serve” to work)
- manually kill “adb.exe” on task manager
-----Complete ERROR LOGs---------
-----Complete nestat report---------
After 'adb start-server’
After ‘ionic serve’ for localhost (that didn’t opened on the browser)
*PID 4552 - adb.exe
*PID 5340 - node.js