Can not work on android2.3

I have an app with ionic and cordova, and it works well in android4.x and ios.
But it can not work completely on android2.3. The header, footer(with tab side) can not be displayed. And the link can not be clicked too.

I also tried to access the app the browser in android2.3, is has same problems.

I want to know what should I do to make it work on android2.3. If only it can work will be fine. If someone can help me, I can send you the ip that you can help me to check.

Thanks.

This is too vague. You’ll have to do some more digging.
Try making these 3 apps :

1. only contains a link
  2. only contains a header
  3. only contains a footer

See if those 3 are showing different behavior on different android devices. Also, which version of ionic are you using?

See this

http://ionicframework.com/docs/overview/#browser-support

As such, our browser support tends to be whatever Web View API is available to native apps on a given platform. For Ionic 1.0.0-beta.6 “darmstadtium-dingo”, that means UIWebView for iOS 6+, and Android 4+ (with some support for 2.3). Windows Phone and FirefoxOS support is on our roadmap.

2.3 isn’t a big concern for us, since its it’s pretty low on the usage statistics. That and 2.3 isn’t powerful enough. If you search the forum, you’ll see some people have hacked their way to get 2.3 to work.

We probably need to see some code to understand what’s not working. I can tell you I’ve done headers, footers, and tabs successfully with Ionic and Android 2.3, so it is possible.