[Bug] Overflow Scroll not working in Beta 12 / Beta13

I will do it tomorrow, need a night off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, I created a new empty Ionic project, and overwrote it’s WWW dir with your examples WWW dir and the resultant app does work as expected on Android. Since your example simply uses “ion-pane”, this leads me to conclude that there must be an issue with the “side-menu” html/javascript structure that is messing up the scrolling on Android…

1 Like

Hmm alright, gonna test this out

The scroll is still broken on beta13 :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ll update the thread title.

Scroll not working for me on beta 13, tested on iPhone 5s

Any luck? Would love to put this to bed and be able to upgrade…

same here. android 4.4.2, samsung. (beta 13). for now i’ll downgrade to beta11)

Same problem for me. Samsung Galaxy S4. Android 4.4.2

Same thing here(beta-13). scroll-overflow=“true” works now only if I use 2 fingers.

1 Like

same here, scroll-overflow=“true” on ion-content within a ion-nav-view doesnt let me scroll with 1 finger on android 4.4.3 (htc one).

Same here guys. Android 4.4.2 Galaxy Note 3 ( also true in the chrome browser WITHOUT emulation ). The interesting part is that in my app I have side menus where overflow-scroll=“true” works. However in the main view overflow-scroll=“true” will only work with two fingers.

same here…

had to revert back to beta 11 to get the overflow scroll working…

2 Likes

Not working with 1 finger on iOS8 iPad 2 retina with a side menu.

Did @nokturnal project and no go while @mhartington project works but doesn’t have the side menu.

Reverted to beta 11 as @patrickrho suggested but still not quite right. Had to start with 2 fingers then 1 finger would work. beta 10 seems good, though.

Would someone be kind enough to start a GitHub issue for this?

I believe this is one of those critical features that’s broken at this point

created: Scrolling issues when using overflow-scroll="true" · Issue #2411 · ionic-team/ionic-framework · GitHub

still not working for me with RC1…

not working for on ios 8

using chrome on android in combination with “ionic serve” it works fine!
in phonegap and compiled apps it doesnt work for me.

just fixed the issue!
in ionic.bundle.js (rc1) add the following if statement around the line 1786, like this:

if (ev.direction != 'up' && ev.direction != 'down') {
	  ev.srcEvent.preventDefault();
	}

the side menu still opens fine.

1 Like

Solved! go to ionic.bundle.js and replace return ‘x’; to return ‘y’; it is on line number 43582 or so