Application logged in mode with loading of user pages after authentication with SMS verification code from Firebase phone provider sing-in method

Hello,

I’m trying to create phone number authentication with SMS verification code in Ionic2 application using Firebase phone provider Sing-in Method.

verificationId: any;
  code: string = "";
  phoneNumber: number;

With sending(); of number to firebase phone provider, receiving verification code with SMS and verification(); I have record of user phone number in Identifier, Signed In date, and User UID in Firebase account. Also I have this.insertRegistrationData(); which adds user phone number to separate database, needed to get user id for creation of app account, and recording of user data.

How to properly implement logged-in mode in this method for all pages. For example if I want load this.navCtrl.setRoot(UserSettingPage); by previously create ID in separate database with retrieving of user app account data. I’m not quite understand this technique here:

sending(){
    (<any>window).FirebasePlugin.verifyPhoneNumber("+" + this.phoneNumber, 60, (credential) => {
       alert("SMS Sent Successfully");
       console.log(credential);
       this.verificationId = credential.verificationId;
    }, (error) => {
      console.log(error);
    });
  }

verification(){
    let singlCredential = firebase.auth.PhoneAuthProvider.credential(this.verificationId, this.code);
    firebase.auth().signInWithCredential(singlCredential).then((info)=>{
      this.insertRegistrationData();
      console.log(info);
    }, (error)=>{
      console.log(error);
    });
  }