AppFlow Release Blocked by changesNotSentForReview

Hi, we’re having some issues deploying out through AppFlow after updating fixing some app content/review requests.

After adding an InApp disclosure for location data a rebuild and deployment of the application is prevented by this error:

Google Api Error: badRequest: Changes cannot be sent for review automatically. Please set the query parameter changesNotSentForReview to true. Once committed, the changes in this edit can be sent for review from the Google Play Console UI. - Changes cannot be sent for review automatically. Please set the query parameter changesNotSentForReview to true. Once committed, the changes in this edit can be sent for review from the Google Play Console UI.

We can’t figure out how to redeploy it out to the Google Play Store. There’s no input for adding a changeNotSentForReview query param in AppFlow.

bro, please add –changes_not_sent_for_review true in your fastlane script

Is that something we can do from Ionic AppFlow, or do I update that in the Google Play Store? Fastlane is something I see in the build when using AppFlow, but I haven’t set anything up using Fastlane specifically.

Did you manage to fix this? I’m having the same error.

No, we’re still blocked by it, but also looks like I posted this into the wrong forum. Have updated it to AppFlow so hoping to get some direction from Ionic.

We got around this by doing just a build, downloading the APK, and manually uploading the APK to Google Play Store. The most recent APK will replace or take precedence. So if they happen to both be under review at the same time when exit the review process the most recent APK will be the one used.

I’m not sure why but uploading manually the APK first seems to have fixed the problem. Thank you very much @mtpultz