App store connect error

Hello World,

tried using xcode, tried to submit an app for approval, it returned an email with the following message

TMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability.

ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data. The app’s Info.plist file should contain a NSBluetoothAlwaysUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. Starting Spring 2019, all apps submitted to the App Store that access user data are required to include a purpose string. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required. You can contact the developer of the library or SDK and request they release a version of their code that doesn’t contain the APIs.

at x code, i select Archive, upload to App Store Connect, the Build there is empty (despite uploaded.)

then it returned this message… 3 months ago for another app does not have this issue… where/what am i missing out?

Thank you for highlight how to debug this.

It’s telling you what you need to do in order for the app to get approved.

TMS-90809: if using cordova – you need to update it.
ITMS-90683: you need to add a description for the bluetooth usage.

Hi, thanks for helping, but in my app, im not using any bluetooth function… does that mean i need to disable it?

For Cordova,… currently im using 10.0.0, still need to update some more? i worried if update cordova, a lot of plugins will not be able to use…

regards.

Yes, you need to remove it from info.plist. and as for cordova, you need to update the cordova-ios version.