App rejected by play store

I am using SMS and call plugin in my app and when i submit my app to play store i am getting this email.(cordova plugin sms,mx.ferreyra.callnumber)
" We reviewed your app and found that it does not qualify for use of the requested permissions.
Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Permissions policy and the Play Console Help Center article, which describes intended uses, exceptions, invalid uses, and alternative options for use of Call Log or SMS permissions.

1. Make appropriate changes to your app.
  2. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app."

I am not sure where is the mistake. please help

I think, You need to define app permission into your manifest file, and provide the justification for usage. Possible post your manifest file for better understand and mention what permission your needed for your app

Did you read the links they provided? They define pretty clearly what is going on and why this is happening. (Short version: privacy and security)

i went through the documentation but even in order to read otp i need these permissions which they are not allowing.

here is the code for reading otp

checkPermission(){

this.androidPermissions.checkPermission(this.androidPermissions.PERMISSION.READ_SMS).then(
success => {
this.receiveSMS();
},err =>{
this.androidPermissions.requestPermission(this.androidPermissions.PERMISSION.READ_SMS).
then(success=>{
this.receiveSMS();
},
err=>{
console.log(“cancelled”)
});
});
this.androidPermissions.requestPermissions([this.androidPermissions.PERMISSION.READ_SMS]);
}

receiveSMS(){
if(SMS) SMS.startWatch(function(){
console.log(‘watching started’);
}, function(){
console.log(‘failed to start watching’);
});
}

stop_SMS(){
console.log(‘stop sms’)
if(SMS) SMS.stopWatch(function(){
console.log(‘watching stopped’);
}, function(){
console.log(‘failed to stop watching’);
});
}

handle_otp(){
let otp=this.message.slice(-4);
this.user.otp=otp.split(’’);
this.otpSubmit();
}

did you find any solution? I am using call_number and have the same issue.