Hi, i have been struggling for the past few weeks to get my splashscreen and push icon working on android. On IOS everything is working as expected. I’ve seen quite a few topics here and on github from people having the same problem. However none of the provided solutions seem to solve my problem.
I’m using the latest version of ionic, cordova and android. I can see the images in “\resources\android\splash” and “\platforms\android\res”. I’ve tried using the default splash.png provided by ionic, but this still results in the black splashscreen.
Your system information:
- Cordova CLI: 6.4.0
- Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-rc.3
- Ionic CLI Version: 2.1.12
- Ionic App Lib Version: 2.1.7
- Ionic App Scripts Version: 0.0.45
- ios-deploy version: Not installed
- ios-sim version: Not installed
- OS: Windows 10
- Node Version: v7.2.0
- Xcode version: Not installed
- android 6.1.0
- ios 4.3.0
Related issues i have been following:
- RC 3 Splash Screen and Icons shows default images
- Can't get custom icons & splash screen to work in Android
I have tried removing my platforms and rerunning the “ionic resources” command alteast 30 times.
I really have no idea why my splashscreen is still not working. Does anyone have an idea what else i can try.
Found my problem, te preference “SplashScreenDelay” value=“0” disables the splashscreen image on android.