Continuing the discussion from Flickering when navigating via tabs on Android?:
I seem to be getting the same issue with:
- Ionic v1.0.1
- Cordova 5.3.3 (but I think this is irrelevant)
- Android 5.1.1
- Not using cross walk (whatever that is)
I’m testing on a Nexus 4.
Even with the suggested fixes on the “tabs” start (and in the application I’m working on), there is a visible < 1s (approx.) flash. It’s quite noticeable.
I’ve added and confirmed that the CSS suggested has taken effect by using Chrome’s remote debugger and seeing that the computer transition-duration is indeed 0ms. I made sure that this was the case by removing the suggested CSS and seeing a value return.
- Do “ionic start SomeApp tabs”
- Do “ionic platform add android”
- Get a Nexus 4, set it up for debugging and then “ionic run android”
- Watch the flickering
It does actually flicker on the white on white but obviously you can’t see white on white flickering. It shows if you use a blue or more colourful ion-nav-bar.