Why npm install doesnt install angular/dev-kit

hi while i am using npm to install dependencies at the end i got this error:

and also i can not serve ionic because of a despondency [![enter image description here]

here is the part of log

17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY:
17252 verbose optional The operation was rejected by your operating system.
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: It's possible that the file was already in use (by a text editor or antivirus),
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: or that you lack permissions to access it.
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY:
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: If you believe this might be a permissions issue, please double-check the
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: permissions of the file and its containing directories, or try running
17252 verbose optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: the command again as root/Administrator.
17253 verbose stack Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename 'F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\parse5' -> 'F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\.parse5.DELETE'
17254 verbose cwd F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts
17255 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.18362
17256 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install"
17257 verbose node v12.16.1
17258 verbose npm  v6.13.4
17259 error code ENOENT
17260 error syscall rename
17261 error path F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\parse5
17262 error dest F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\.parse5.DELETE
17263 error errno -4058
17264 error enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, rename 'F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\parse5' -> 'F:\ionic\itosoft\amnasnad-lts\node_modules\@angular-devkit\build-angular\node_modules\.parse5.DELETE'
17265 error enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.
17266 verbose exit [ -4058, true ]

full log at https://gofile.io/?c=dKTtf3

Anything unusual we should know about the filesystem on that F: drive?

nothing
i checked drive c (os drive) same error

also i ran as admin but this error: