We are looking for a partner, Fitness Start Up

Hello,

My name is Miguel Ángel, along with other partners I am working on a very ambitious project (b2b & b2c) with a very interesting push & pull business model.

You can visit us at app.TheRock5.com and youtube and instagram (therock5official). We have already launched the first version of the MVP and we are working with sports centers.

Currently we are organizing a seed round, we already have 4 investors who have expressed their desire to participate and we have been selected for an investment fair in July (Alhambra Venture, Granada, Spain).

We are looking for an IT partner with expertise in hybrid apps and front-end. We offer an equity/ percentage of our company. We are looking for a partner, not an employee.

The other IT partner in the project also has great skills and experience.

If you have strong entrepeneurial spirit, willing to work really hard and outstanding skills do not hesitate to send me your CV to miguel@therock5.com.

Thank you for reading this far!
Regards,
Miguel

Hi, Miguel.
I look forward to a chance to work with you.
My Skype ID is zhao0423.
Thanks.
Regards.

Hi Zhao,

Thanks for your reply, I would be grateful if you could send me your email to miguel@therock5.com.

Regards!

Hi Mig,

I should be able to help with this, it would be great if you can ping me on my Skype so that we can discuss it ahead,my Skype id: cis.am2.

Looking forward to hear from you soon!!!

Kind regards,
Anna J