Unable to make build for iOS using Ionic 3

Hi,
I am using Xcode version 11.6 and iOS version 5.1.1 on Ionic 3. I am getting the below error while uploading the ipa to the App Store.

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability. Learn more (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview).

Try many things to fix this but unable to do. Please someone help me to sort out this issue.

Please update to the latest cordova-ios version to get the best compatibility with recent iOS changes. As of this writing the current version is 6.1.0. Version 6.0.0 of cordova-ios moved WKWebView support into cordova-ios and removed UIWebView code. Due to this change, the cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine plugin is obsolete and will not work with this release. If you have this plugin installed, it is safe to remove with cordova plugin remove cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine .
and Ensure that other Cordova plug-ins that might be using UIWebView are also updated to remove references to UIWebView. For example, InAppBrowser plugin, The Cordova team released an update in January 2020. Be sure to update this plug-in to version 3.2.0 and above.

1 Like