Trouble updating app to beta.1

I get the following errors in the terminal when running ionic serve android after upgrading to the beta.1

ERROR in ./~/angular2/core.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve 'file' or 'directory' ./src/core/debug/debug_element in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/angular2
 @ ./~/angular2/core.js 30:22-63

ERROR in ./~/angular2/src/core/application_common_providers.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve 'file' or 'directory' ./linker/view_listener in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/angular2/src/core
 @ ./~/angular2/src/core/application_common_providers.js 9:22-55

ERROR in ./~/angular2/src/core/linker/view_manager.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve 'file' or 'directory' ./view_listener in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/angular2/src/core/linker
 @ ./~/angular2/src/core/linker/view_manager.js 24:22-48

ERROR in ./~/angular2/platform/common_dom.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'angular2/src/platform/dom/debug/debug_element_view_listener' in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/angular2/platform
 @ ./~/angular2/platform/common_dom.js 25:9-79

ERROR in ./~/angular2/src/facade/async.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module 'rxjs/observable/fromPromise' in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/angular2/src/facade
 @ ./~/angular2/src/facade/async.js 11:20-58

ERROR in ./~/rxjs/Subscriber.js
Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve 'file' or 'directory' ./util/tryOrOnError in /Volumes/Galactica/Documents/Development/XXXXX/node_modules/rxjs
 @ ./~/rxjs/Subscriber.js 8:21-51

I also get the following error in the Chrome console:

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module "./util/tryOrOnError"

The only change was the updating Ionic to beta.1, which required an update of Angular2 to beta.6, which required an update of zone.js to beta 14.

Just wondering if anybody else has run into this?

ionic serve android? did you meant to say ionic run android or maybe just ionic serve -sc

1 Like

Thank you, I was in fact trying to run ‘ionic serve android’ and running ‘ionic serve -sc’ resolved the issue!

Thank you very much for the response!