Tried updating my project, never seen this error before

Hi,

So i’ve just updated everything and ran into an error during startup. The app builds fine and ionic doctor says everything is ok. But when starting the app and inspecting it in safari i receive the following error:

Object is not a function. (In ‘Object(WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_0__ionic_native_core[“CordovaFiniteObservable”])’, ‘Object’ is an instance of Object)

Googling on this error resolved in 2 hits neither of which contain any useful info.

If anyone has any idea it would be much appreciated.

With kind regards,
Robin

Update:

Removed platforms and tried adding them again, this however results in an error saying i’m using a wrong version of a plugin. The problem there is that this plugin is required by 2 other plugins, one wanting the old one and one wanting the latest one. How would i go about doing this ?

which plugin?

When you updated @ionic-native you have to update all ionic native packages to the same version.

cordova-plugin-file@5.00 is required by cordova-plugin-file-transfer , however if deleted this plugin which i had to do manualy since the cordova plugin rm cordova-plugin-file-transfer could not find it and cordova plugin list did not list it. I may however have forgotten to update all other ionic native packages. What’s the reason for there not being a general update command voor ionic native ?

i did however use cordova-check-plugins which updates all plugins

file and file transfer are 2 different plugins.

I meant only the with @ionic-native in the front.

I’ll give this is a schot and report back. Thanks in advance

Updating only the ionic native did the trick