Status bar is not defined

Hi everybody. I’m trying to have my app full screen by using this tuto http://ionicframework.jp/tutorials/fullscreen-apps/
but I have a blank page and this error : Status bar is not defined. I made some researches but I didn’t find an issue.
Please how could I do ?

If you are running through your desktop browser then the Status Bar plugin will not be available. So you should comment out this line:

StatusBar.hide();

whilst developing (or hide it using an if statement to check if you are running through a WebView or now). If you are running on a device then you will need to make sure that you have run this command on your project:

cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.statusbar

It doesn’t work.

I want to remove the green head bar, and to have the map on full screen, but nothing happened.

in the map.html file I have

<ion-view >

<ion-content data-tap-disabled="true">

<leaflet defaults="map.defaults" center="map.center" markers="map.markers" ng-if="map"></leaflet>

</ion-content>

</ion-view>

and in my app.js

// Ionic Starter App

// angular.module is a global place for creating, registering and retrieving Angular modules
// 'starter' is the name of this angular module example (also set in a <body> attribute in index.html)
// the 2nd parameter is an array of 'requires'
angular.module('starter', ['ionic', 'leaflet-directive', 'ngCordova', 'igTruncate','jett.ionic.filter.bar'])

.run(function($ionicPlatform,$cordovaStatusbar) {
    $ionicPlatform.ready(function() {
      // Hide the accessory bar by default (remove this to show the accessory bar above the keyboard
      // for form inputs)
      if(window.cordova && window.cordova.plugins.Keyboard) {
        cordova.plugins.Keyboard.hideKeyboardAccessoryBar(true);
        window.cordova.plugins.Keyboard.disableScroll(true);
      }
      if(window.StatusBar) {
        StatusBar.styleDefault();
        //StatusBar.hide();

}

//changer la couleur du status bar
          //$cordovaStatusbar.overlaysWebView(false);
          //$cordovaStatusbar.styleHex('#027161');
    });

})

.controller('MyCtrl', function($scope) {
  ionic.Platform.ready(function() {
    // hide the status bar using the StatusBar plugin
    StatusBar.hide();
  });
})

How can I remove totally this nav-bar and have also my map in the status bar like in the google maps ?

for the full screen I found this code hide-nav-bar="true" and place it in ion-view and everything works fine