Staticinjectorerror(platform core) e nullinjectorerror no provider for e (After being deployed in firebase)

Ionic app was working perfectly well locally, when I deployed to firebase it keeps showing a white screen. I inspect the page and I found Uncaught NullInjectorError: StaticInjectorError(s)[s -> e]:
StaticInjectorError(Platform: core)[s -> e]:
NullInjectorError: No provider for e!
on the console.

Git Repo = > https://github.com/lewisuzoma/myApp.git
Please, I need anyone’s help.

######CLI INFO

Ionic Framework               : @ionic/angular 5.0.7
   @angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.803.26
   @angular-devkit/schematics    : 8.3.26
   @angular/cli                  : 8.3.26
   @ionic/angular-toolkit        : 2.2.0

Utility:

cordova-res : not installed
   native-run  : not installed

System:

NodeJS : v13.13.0
   npm    : 6.14.8
   OS     : Windows 7```

Thank you for providing the repo.

I see a page with a plus sign FAB and one of several dots near the bottom. I have to scroll down to see a “NEXT” button that is partially obscured by the border of what appears to be a card.

I click the “NEXT” button. Nothing happens. I see an exception in the JavaScript console telling me that the swipeNext function that is attempting to be called by the click handler on the button refers to a method that does not exist.

It is an ion-slide with three slides. I have removed the swipeNext function. still can’t figure out what I have done wrong.

I also have pushed new commit to git repo. Please pull it again.

The immediate problem lies in the way you’re dealing with FontAwesome. Here’s what I do:

import {faTrash} from "@fortawesome/pro-duotone-svg-icons/faTrash";

class IconService {
  trash = faTrash;
}

class Page {
  constructor(public icons: IconService) {}
}

<fa-icon [icon]="icons.trash"></fa-icon>

I’m not saying this is the One True Way, but at a bare minimum you need to drop a bomb on your AppModule's constructor.

Tahnks @rapropos Issue resolved. It actually lies the way I dealt with my FontAwesome.