I did the basics of creating a new app and then adding ngCordova. With just the basic code, I get an Uncaught Object error at localhost:8100/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js:12831.
Steps I followed:
- Created ionic app, and that works.
- Downloaded a custom build of ng-cordova that included only ‘dialogs’.
- Copied ng-cordova.js to myApp/www/lib
- added a script tag to my html just before where cordova.js was added
- added ngCordova to the app’s modules
angular.module('starter', ['ionic', 'ngCordova', 'starter.controllers'])
- added the dialogs plugin with
cordova plugin add org.apache.cordova.dialogs
I started with a fresh app in a new directory and have only done the steps above. Any idea why I’m getting this Uncaught Object error? Are there any other steps that I need to follow?
I’m running it on a Mac, OSX 10.9.3. Cordova version: 3.5.0-0.2.4
I came across this post https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-cli/commit/d8d54ece21300dad63015779b6c5c629510c17d6. Does this have anything to do with the issue?