Social Sharing not working on Android but working via Ionic View app

I just working with social sharing plugin, when i tried with with Ionic View app on my device it works. But when i created it to .apk via ionic cloud package and tested it on my device, its not working. Any idea what am i missing ?

this is my app id : 0cd3cd77

Use Chrome inspect to see what is going on in the console.

I’ve had this with plugins - no consistency as to them working on iOS, Android and in Ionic View.

Follow these instructions here to debug the problem in Chrome dev tools: https://ionic.zone/debug/remote-debug-your-app#android Look at the console and network tabs for errors.

it came out like this :

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘socialsharing’ of undefined
at Scope.$scope.sharePost (file:///android_asset/www/js/controllers.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:141:19)
at fn (eval at (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:27643:15), :4:332)
at file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:65429:9
at Scope.$eval (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:30400:28)
at Scope.$apply (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:30500:25)
at HTMLButtonElement. (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:65428:13)
at defaultHandlerWrapper (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:16792:11)
at HTMLButtonElement.eventHandler (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:16780:9)
at triggerMouseEvent (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:2953:7)
at tapClick (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:2942:3)
at HTMLDocument.tapTouchEnd (file:///android_asset/www/lib/ionic/js/ionic.bundle.js?ionicCachebuster=4735:3069:5)

I still dont get it whats wrong with it

The plugin doesn’t seem to be available. Did you install it correctly? What command did you execute to install it? Maybe you forget the --save?

Wow…its work now…Thank you.

What fixed the issue?

yup it is… it fixed now…thanks to you