Simple grid input

Hi,

I’m trying to work out the best way to put together a small grid based input system.

The model I like to think of a home heating controller, you have Y rows for days of the week and X rows for time of the day. The user simply selects a cell to turn the heating on or off.

Here’s an Excel picture to show the sort of thing.

This shows that the heating is on on Mondays from 02:00 to 04:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00.

I’ve looked through the Ionic Framework itself and not sure that there is anything in there that looks like this, small,compact and simply click on the cell to turn it on and off.

I know I can use a table element to do this but I wondered if anybody has any recommendations for other libraries or tools to use. I tried it with a table and it looked pretty naff :frowning:

Most of the grid stuff I checked out such as backgrid.js or datatables seem to be targeted at text tables and more complex grids, whereas I’m more on the color picker end of the spectrum.

My needs are quite simple, no text in the table, no dynamic entry, simple turn the colour for a cell on or off (or something similar).

Any suggestions or pointers to libraries or frameworks gratefully received

Thanks for reading,

Rob.