share data between pages - best practice

I cant figure out how to achieve the following result.

I have 2 pages. The first one

<ion-header>
  <ion-navbar color="primary">
    <ion-title>{{evId}} - {{items.list_code}}</ion-title>
  </ion-navbar>
</ion-header>
<ion-content padding>
  <ion-item *ngFor="let item of items.List_group">
    <ion-label>{{item.GroupName}}</ion-label>
    <button ion-button clear item-right (click)="goToTemplate(evId,item)">
      <ion-icon name="arrow-forward"></ion-icon>
    </button>
  </ion-item>
  <button ion-button class="submit-btn" full type="button" (click)="saveData()" >Save</button>
</ion-content>

and the second

<ion-header>
  <ion-navbar color="primary">
    <ion-title>{{empl}} - {{items.GroupName}}</ion-title>
  </ion-navbar>
</ion-header>
<ion-content padding>
  <ion-item *ngFor="let item of items.List_field">
    <ion-label>{{item.Field_Name}} - {{item.Field_Type}}</ion-label>
    <ion-textarea *ngIf='item.Field_Type==="textarea"' placeholder="Enter a description" ></ion-textarea>
    <ion-checkbox *ngIf='item.Field_Type==="chk"' ></ion-checkbox>
    <ion-select *ngIf='item.Field_Type==="chklist"' multiple="true" (change)="storeField(item.id,$event)">
      <ion-option *ngFor="let option of item.Field_Default_Values" [value]="option.id" >{{option.Value}}</ion-option>
    </ion-select>
    <ion-select *ngIf='item.Field_Type==="ddl"' >
      <ion-option *ngFor="let option of item.Field_Default_Values" [value]="option.id" >{{option.Value}}</ion-option>
    </ion-select>
</ion-content>

the first one builds dynamically a menu based on the received object: clicking on the button oh each line the app routes to the second page, creating dynamically a list of components depending on their type.

Now I’m struggling trying to save data in the second page, bring them back on the first page, and giving them the structure I need to send the object I need to save to the service.

Each Item on the second page has an id coming from the object received by the service.

{
 Field_Name:"A/C Type"
 Field_Type:"chklist"
 id:15
 IsMandatory:true
 Sequence:1
}

At the end on the navigation I need to end up on the first page having an object like this

"list_reportfield": [
  {
    "Field_id": 0,
    "List_Values": ["string"]
  }
]

containing a list of all the ids and their values, to be sent to the saving services.

I would like to find an elegant way to achieve this result… something as near as possible to the best practice to do this.

Anybody giving me an hint?
thank U all guys so much

Hello,
sharing data is typically made by handing over as params or shared with an provider.

In your case maybe second page should shown as modal and datatransfer is handled by modalconctroller and dismiss. Look here https://ionicframework.com/docs/api/components/modal/ModalController/

Best regards, anna-liebt