Running on android device fails with command line, but works with Ioniclab

Hi everyone,

I’m just discovering Ionic and I try to run my App on my Android Device.
When running it from Ioniclab, the app is successfully built and launched, but I’m not able to run it from the command line.

Using: ionic run android returns:
Error: Cannot find module 'lodash._basetostring' at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:338:15) at Function.Module._load (module.js:289:25) at Module.require (module.js:366:17) at require (module.js:385:17) at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Bitnami\rubystack-1.9.3-27\nodejs\node_modules\ion ic\node_modules\ionic-app-lib\node_modules\ionic-cordova-lib\node_modules\npm\no de_modules\npmlog\node_modules\gauge\node_modules\lodash.pad\index.js:9:20) at Module._compile (module.js:435:26) at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:442:10) at Module.load (module.js:356:32) at Function.Module._load (module.js:313:12) at Module.require (module.js:366:17) at require (module.js:385:17)

Your system information:

Cordova CLI: Not installed
Gulp version:  CLI version 3.9.0
Gulp local:   Local version 3.9.0
Ionic Version: 1.1.0
Ionic CLI Version: 2.0.0-beta.12
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.0.0-beta.6
Node Version: v4.2.4 

Cannot find module 'lodash._basetostring' (CLI v2.0.0-beta.12)`

But: npm lodash._basetostring -v returns 2.14.12 and the package is actually present in my node_modules.

My point is: I want to be able to launch my app from the command line to add the --livereload option (or maybe the option is also available from IonicLab ? Could not find it ).

Does anyone have ever encountered this issue ?
Thanks in advance
Greg